OK. So the headline is a lie.
This post isn’t going to tell you how to hire 15 English speaking interns in the Philippines or India. It’s going to tell you how to get the same level of hard production without them.
You ever notice how many redundant repetitive tasks you do every day?
When you’re working on a marketing campaign, you have to write thousands of people a personal email or social media message to get any kind of real open rate or CTR. People just don’t read newsletters or posts or tweets. You’ve got to personalize.
So that’s where 15 interns working 24 hours a day would be Christmas in the Bahamas, right?
I got one better for you. It’s what we use.
80 percent of the things you do on a daily basis is redundant. In fact, 80% of the emails you write are slight variations of the same 5 basic messages. Half of them are exactly the same. The rest can be broken down into, say, 20% get response B. 15% get response C. 5% get response D. Etc…
But this isn’t just true with email replies. It’s true with everything you do.
So record everything you do on a repetitive basis and just replay it.
This think you’re using IS a computer, right? It can record and play back your keystrokes, mouse actions, and even the scroll wheel. There are apps for that.
Let’s start easy. Export all your sent mail. Import it into Excel or Google spreadsheets and just have the spreadsheet find your top 10 most used sentences. Program them into your Function keys. You know, those F1-F12 Keys you never use. That’s what the frick they are there for!
To do that, use a Keyboard Macro app. Google it. There are tons.
From your iPhone or Android, just set up custom dictionaries. Then, when ever you type the characters “q-z-1” you get:
So, what month is your next printing project? Tell us the month and we will schedule in a reminder to get you a quote! Use http://8print.co/reminder (you think we type this in one keystroke at a time?)
When you type in “q-z-2” you get a totally different long sentence that you’d normally have to retype every time. If you can’t figure out what q-z- … is, its a random code that’s use to trigger auto typing. We use q-z-1, q-z-2, q-z-3, etc because you’ll never accidentally just hit those letters on the iPhone.
For the more advanced, you can get the Keyboard Macro program to record you networking and making new connections in Social Media. Just play back 24 hours a day and when you wake up in the AM, you’ve got hundreds of new real followers. Just be useful and helpful in the process. You can just as quickly get banned or blocked from every social network if you’re not adding value to the community.
Every move you make, make sure you create move appreciated value than you take.
So, what month is your next printing project? Tell us the month and we will schedule in a reminder to get you a quote! Use http://8print.co/reminder