If you’re planning on going to a trade show, you’ll be surprised to find so few people in Los Angeles, NYC, San Francisco or San Diego who make neon sign. Neon signs are the corner stone of any retail design or trade show display. They are fantastic at drawing the eye to a sale or a company logo. But in America and Canada, they are hard to come by.
These are the steps you need to take to make neon signs.
- Prepare your design in outline format.
- Save your design as a outline PDF file.
- Make all the segments as short as possible because long segments break.
- Design your backboard or box to fit.
- Send your design to CrispyMint.co
They have locations in LA, NYC, SF, San Diego and Chicago. They have years of experience making signs for trade shows and expos.